Announcement for websites or online groups
2022 Summer Program Fund—$4.5 million now available for summer youth programs!
School’s Out Washington (SOWA) is partnering with the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) to administer a second round of funding through the Summer Program Fund—a statewide opportunity for summer programs serving young people, ages 4-21, in Washington. Approximately $4.5M will be invested in summer programs through contracts ranging from $10,000 to $50,000.
To be eligible, programs must:
- Provide summer programming to children and/or youth (ages 4-21)
- Prioritize social connections among young people
- Engage young people in physical and outdoor activities
- Be in-person or mostly in-person (some hybrid components or virtual participation are allowed)
- Offer summer programs over multiple days and/or multiple weeks
Applications are due by 11:59 PM on Monday, December 6, 2021. Funding decisions will be made by mid-February, 2022.
Visit SOWA’s website to view the full Request for Proposal (RFP), along with additional information and resources. https://schoolsoutwashington.org/grant-initiatives/summer-program-fund/