2023 Bridge Conference Attendee Guidance Checklist
Get ready for the Bridge Conference on November 6 and 7!
Take care of yourself
- SOWA seeks to create a welcoming environment for all attendees, please review our Access & Inclusion Guide for more information about what that means for us.
- The Bridge Conference does not have a universal masking policy, but everyone is encouraged to do what they need to take care of themselves.
Plan your route, including knowing the location details and parking information
- There is street parking and a parking lot on site at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center for a fee. This map is a useful tool to identify nearby lots.
- The Greater Tacoma Convention Center and Marriott Tacoma Downtown Hotel are connected via the 3rd floor. More information about the venue is available here.
Review our online Conference schedule, including workshop descriptions, and choose your top 3 sessions for each workshop period
- You will receive a paper program at the Conference with workshop titles and presenter names. The rest of the workshop details will be found on our Sched platform.
Make a plan for meals
- If you’re joining us for breakfast, we strongly recommend you arrive by 8:30 a.m. so that you have time to eat before sessions begin at 9 a.m.
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks are provided, with ingredients listed.
Check out amazing resources at our Exhibitor Showcase.
- Peruse materials, curriculum, and other great tools for your program.
- Participate in the Seeds of Peace Unity Project Art Collaboartion
- Questions on the day of the event?
- The Info Booth and/or the Registration Desk in the Pre-function area on the 3rd floor of the Greater Tacoma Convention Center will be staffed throughout the event.
- Need more support?
- Email our Customer Service Team or call 206-336-6922